How It Works
1. Use tesco-tyres.com to find the latest Clubcard offer on tyres.
This site is a great way to find out what Clubcard offers are currently being run on tyres at Blackcircles.com. Find out which brands will earn you points, and use the search tool to be directed to their stock list.
2. Find your tyre size.
Your tyre size can be found on the side of the tyres on your car or in the vehicle handbook (e.g. 205/55 R16 89V). Some vehicles have different sizes for the front and rear so remember to check both! To learn more, read our tyre size page.
3. Display available tyre options.
Once you have a note of your tyre size enter this in the tyre finder on the right hand side of this page. You will be sent to Blackcircles.com, the new way to new tyre. From Blackcircles.com you can choose to have your tyres purchased as Fully Fitted or as a Mail Order Delivery.
- Fully Fitted - Tyre prices include fitting, balancing, new standard valves and disposal of your old tyre. Simply include your postcode and choose from over 1,300 tyre fitting centres at a location convenient to you. All Blackcircles.com's fitting partners have been vetted and approved. Fully fitted is great for convenience.
- Delivered - Select this option if you prefer your tyres to be delivered directly to your home or a location of your choice. This option is best if you wish to arrange the tyre fitting yourself.
4. Choose a tyre.
Depending on your tyre size there may be a lot of options available on Blackcircles.com. Tyres are available in 3 categories "Budget, Mid-Range and Premium" from a variety of high quality brands. To assist you in your decision you will find feedback from previous customers with a rating (out of 5) and comments.
5. Verify your order information.
Before you purchase your tyres from Blackcircles.com, you will review the order details at the basket. Here you will find your tyre size, brand, quantity, fitting garage/delivery choice and the total all inclusive price. It is at this point that you can enter your Tesco Clubcard number to receive your Clubcard points.
6. Enter your personal information.
On the “Your Details” page fill in your personal information and click “Confirm Details” at the bottom of the page. The next page will show the complete order summary with tyre and fitting/delivery details, and your own personal information. After you have looked over your order and are happy to proceed click “Go to Payment” to move to the final card payment screen. After entering the required payment card details click the “Purchase Tyres” button. Once the website has finshed processing your payment your order will be complete.
7. After Blackcircles.com have received your order.
Once your order has been placed, you will be sent details confirming your booking, order details and reference number.
Contact information will also be included should you need to speak to anyone before your tyre fitting or delivery takes place. All you now need to do is turn up at the fitting centre for your tyre fitting.
Should you need any help or advice, please do not hesitate to contact us.