Yokohama C.Drive 2
The newly developed tread compound provides a superior performance on both wet and dry surfaces while easing the stress on the tyre which helps prevent uneven tread wear. The C.Drive 2’s dependable steering stability provides an excellent level of rolling resistance which helps reduce your overall fuel consumption.
- Outstanding performance in both wet and dry road surfaces
- Offers a comfortable drive
- Specially designed tread to help prevent uneven tread wear
- I've had these tyre on my car for two years and I have driven my car to max but the grip has been amazing now going to try a more expensive set of yokohama's get these if this is your price range, easily the best in price range 31/08/2010
- Original fitment on car and maintained their life well. Grip is good in both wet and dry. In comparison to other makes the price was competetive. Hard wearing with 20K from the fronts and 30K on the backs, so content to stick with this brand. 15/05/2010
- It's unfair to compare brand new tyres with the old ones which were on the legal limit so I will wait and see but so far they are a world apart in comparison to my old Bridgestone's. Much better traction in the wet for a start! 04/03/2010